I didn't receive my reward.

ZezeZeze Posts: 2
Hello my name is Zehra, yesterday night at around 10:08 pm I played Montie's prize and I won the game but right after I won it it froze and disconnected. It happened many times before but since the amount was not that big I didn't really care. Yesterday I lost 21, 500 diamonds even though I winner.  Is there anything you can do about it? My account number is: 10003174311
Thank you! Have a day!

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,797 Superstar
    Hi @Zeze, I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager.  Hopefully he will be able to offer you some help.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,757 Community Manager
    Hi @Zeze ,

Thanks for reaching out! I've granted them to your account. As always, please make sure your connection is stable when playing our games :smiley:.

Cheers!
    Xarly