Facebook not connecting to Pyramid Solitaire Saga. Why?

Katie_BakerKatie_Baker Posts: 1
Pyramid Soliaire Saga isn't connecting.  Help please!

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,630 Superstar
    Hi @Katie_Baker, you posted your message in the wrong community.  This is for CC Saga and your question is for Pyramid Solitaire Saga.  No problem because I can try to help you.  Where are you playing the game?  Facebook or the Kingdom?  Are you playing on mobile or computer?

I am going to tag @[email protected] the community manager for this community because she will be able to transfer you over to the Pyramid Solitaire community.  But please let me know if the troubleshooting works for you.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Carrie_FacemyerCarrie_Facemyer Posts: 7
    I don't understands  why pyramid solitaire saga stop  play on level 185 on laptop and on iphone can play on 330 level pls help me
    Hi @Carrie_Facemyer, welcome to our community.  I think it has stopped at 185 because Adobe Flash is fading out so they have to continue on mobile devices. 

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

• Carrie_FacemyerCarrie_Facemyer Posts: 7
    what I suppose to play on laptop re do flash abode help me my problem solved on pyramid solitaire saga I appericate 
    Unfortunately, they will not be going any further than 185.  You can read what the community manager wrote about it here.