(Ended) What level are you on? - 100 Gold bars at stake!

XarlyXarly Posts: 1,630 Community Manager
edited May 3 in Discussions
Hey everyone!

New competition is here! This time, we have a simple question for you all:

What level are you on?

Post below and let us know what level you are on, that's all it takes! 5 of you will be granted 20 gold bars each!

You have until the 15th of April to participate. 

Contest Terms and Conditions

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,468 Superstar
    I am currently on this level.  I need to start playing this more often.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Join us in..............................

• Binxy_MorganBinxy_Morgan Posts: 4
    My game stopped at level 460 and won't let me go any higher!  So, that is where I sit.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 690 Community Moderator
    First of all, my apologies for the delay and thank you both for being the only ones who participated πŸ€—

@Elsa ; - I've added your reward so you should see the Gold bars in your game the next time you open it πŸ˜‰

@Binxy_Morgan -  Well done on completing all the levels in the game πŸ‘πŸ™Œ Because there are no more new levels, I've added Gold Bars to your Bubble Witch Saga 3 game as it loos like it's one of your favorites.

Hope your happy with this and keep it Spicy πŸŒΆπŸŒΆπŸŒΆ

Gold Bars at stake! Hurry up and check it out here!