Shuffle cats (lost my gems and golden bars)

AnaPitteriAnaPitteri Posts: 3
edited July 22 in Support
Devido a um erro mundial no facebok ontem (13/03/2019), não consegui conectar e usei uma conta King antiga para jogar onde não tinha nada de gemas e barras de ouro. Quando o facebook voltou, apagou meu progresso antigo no jogo e salvou o progresso dessa conta no lugar e fiquei sem as gemas e barras que já tinha ganho. Eu possuia mais de 2.000.000 de gemas e mais de 2.500 barras de ouro.
Como consigo voltar ao meu progresso em 12/03?

Due to a worldwide facebook error yesterday (03/13/2019), I could not connect so I used an old King account to play Suffle Cats 
(in that account there was almost nothing of gems and gold bars). When facebook came back, it erased my old progress in the game and saved 
the progress of that account in place and I ran out of the gems and bars I had already won. I owned more than 2,000,000 gems 
and more than 2,500 gold bars.
How do I get back to my progress on 03/12?

Answers

• AnaPitteriAnaPitteri Posts: 3
    My game ID 1025278997539992
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,980 Superstar
    Hello @AnaPitteri, Hearty Welcome to the Shuffle Cats section of our friendly King Community :)

First of all, I sincerely apologize for responding this late to the issue in your game!!  And also very sorry to hear that you have lost your Gold Bars from your game :( 

Are you still having this issue OR was it resolved?  If it still continues and help was not provided, I will tag Shuffle Cats game In-Charge to look into the issue.

Please let me know by replying to this post.  If you click on "Type your Comment" box located below, you can write your reply.  

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!   
  • AnaPitteriAnaPitteri Posts: 3
    Hello! My problem was solved, thanks!! 😍 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,980 Superstar
    Great to hear that @AnaPitteri :+1: 

Have a wonderful day and keep having fun in your game(s) 🤗