Say hello and introduce yourself :-)

MarkHawkMarkHawk Posts: 4,066 Community Manager

Hi there fellow Farm Champ! :waving:

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself; Hello everyone, I'm Mark. I’m from Denmark and I live in Barcelona. I’m one of the Community Managers here at King together with my fantastic and beautiful colleagues - XarlyQueenMia and CezDiamond. I'm friendly, approachable and I like to be around people with the same kind of energy. I'm technically skilled and I also love making home cooked meals – especially lasagna!  The biggest lasagna I ever made was 3,2kg (that’s over 7 pounds if you’re from USA). My favorite games are currently Candy Friends, Farm Heroes and of course Farm Heroes Champions :chuffed:

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out. They are:
@Alansmart - @Alessandro_S - @Chicken_Slayer - @Elsa - @firebombmarkus - @[email protected] - @JustPlaying - @Lynette - @Pummy_Raj and @Foley1362

If you like to know more about them then have a look here 

You'll recognize them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  3 

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you! waving :star:

Welcome to the King Community! 

No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard