How to fix connection lost shuffle cats?

Rixy1Rixy1 Posts: 27 ✭✭
I recently change password while installing another king game..
Later I tried playing shaffle cats and since then it gives me that connection lost msg while all other games are ok..
Please help..I tried uninstalling clearing cache name it ..
Prev1

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 19,072 Superstar
    Hi @Rixy1, where are you playing the game - computer or mobile device?  Facebook or the Kingdom?  You might have to try some troubleshooting.  Where did you change the password?  Kingdom or Facebook?
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Rixy1Rixy1 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Hi @Elsa,
    I'm playing on android mobile.
    I had to change password in kingdom when I installed a blossom game..
    I simply forgot my pword at the time.
    Later I uninstalled that game didn't like it..
    Returned to shuffle cats and there was that problem still the same..
    Thank you :)
    Shuffle cats game shouldn't have the connection lost page pop up ..it should have log in option or the king icon like other games..please..
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    @Rixy1 You should suggest it for sure! You've got my vote! I don't use Facebook so King account it is. Id like to be able to have the ability to add King friends. I only play my games on my mobile as well. 
    Yessss and thank you!  :love:
    I understand they want to emphasize that this is online multiplayer game with that grand opening page but has no sense to pop up when I have good connection and play movies and all..cmon guys..
    Put the king button so I can log in again ..who lose of not playing not only me.. :open_mouth:
    Rixy1 said:
    Hi @Elsa,
    I'm playing on android mobile.
    I had to change password in kingdom when I installed a blossom game..
    I simply forgot my pword at the time.
    Later I uninstalled that game didn't like it..
    Returned to shuffle cats and there was that problem still the same..
    Thank you :)
    Are you clearing out your history daily? Why don't you put in your email address for the Kingdom and then click on forgot address and they will email you a temporary password. See if you still have the problem after that and be like me, write down your password.  I don't trust my brain anymore.  If it's still not connecting then I'll send you some troubleshooting for Android.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

I got it fixed finally ...Yeeee...
    It happened after I cleared not only cache but also the game DATA !!!!!!
    Cats you will be fine prrrrrr....lol
    Rixy1 said:
    I got it fixed finally ...Yeeee...
    It happened after I cleared not only cache but also the game DATA !!!!!!
    Cats you will be fine prrrrrr....lol
    So it seems like you learned something new today!  Always clear out that history daily!  Sometimes I do it two or three times every day.   I am doing the happy dance for you!  Now you can spend more money!  LOL!

Yeee..not sure what you mean by history dear..I cleared the game data..that's when all got back to normal..I hesitated to do it when I cleared cache the first time, bcz i was afraid I'll loose my progress.. Supersar..lol
    And how about a badge Super spender or even better Super Saver ;) :)
    History to me is clearing the cache to you.

Well only that didn't work at all.. lol
    Then I deleted the data from the game app storage..Only after got it On ..Greetings Pop star :pleased:
    Hope that's useful for all popcorn heads lol.. :open_mouth: B)
    Android and Apple are so different.  To clear my history I just swipe up and all my current things come up and I swipe each one away.