Shuffle cats error code K-152?

27Sofie7827Sofie78 Posts: 1
Hi! 
Like apparently many others, I can't enter the Shuffle cats app, I haven't been able to do so for many months.
I thought the problem would be solved giving it some time, but it's still a no go.

I can't enter with WIFI neither with my cellphones own internet connection.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S9. 
I have another multiplayer app, Snake Candy.io by MAGIC SEVEN where you also compete with other players in real time, and I have had no problem what so ever entering their application during the time I haven't been able to open and entering yours.
I have also tried to uninstall and reinstall Shuffle cats several times, and clean the phone before trying to enter shuffle cats, but it makes no difference I'm sad to say.
Do you have any suggestions of anything other than that I could try?
Best regards Sofie.

Answers

• Alpaca13Alpaca13 Posts: 5
    I can get my King password. Every since Shuffle Cats is the ONLY King game that is fixing me an "Internet Connection lost" error code k-152 message. All other King apps are working fine. No option available to login again...just the error message. I have gone through all the troubleshooting steps, stopping otheroapps, installedand reinstalled Shuffle Cats, restated phone. Nothing is working. 
  • mini1205mini1205 Posts: 1
    I have the same problem.  What’s the fix?
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,672 Community Manager
    Hi both,

Sorry for the delay in an answer. This is not something we have seen before, so it would be great if you can send some screenshots of the mistake our way.

Also please make sure your game is up to date. On top of that, if you can send us the information regarding the device you are playing in, it would be of great use.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Finally saw a response came in. The issue resolved itself in January. Now it's April and the same error message. I did all the standard troubleshooting. Attaching a screenshot. Every other King game works just fine - candy crush, soda saga, alpha Betty, blossom blast, candy crush friends, pet rescue...tested them all. Shuffle Cats is the only one that gives me this error message every couple of months. First time I posted I was using an LG V30. current phone is a Pixel 3XL. same error. Different phone. 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 809 Community Moderator
    @Alpaca13 Welcome back :) 

This is not something we have seen before, so it would be great if you can send some screenshots of the error our way so we can have a closer look.

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Gold Bars at stake! Hurry up and check it out here!
    Here you go. I've attached a screen shot. And again, this morning, all of my other King games work with no issues.
    Thanks @Alpaca13

So Shuffle Cats works differently then the other King games. The other games are designed to be played offline while Shuffle Cats, needs to be online because you're playing against an opponent. 

If you play using mobile data, the connection 3/4 G might drop which effects the game and this is not something we can control. Do you notice any difference when you play at home using WiFi?

No difference. In fact regardless if I am on wifi or not I get the same error message. Home wifi, Panera wifi, other spots. Doesn't matter. The other thing that happens is when the game loads there's a small "spasming" of the load bar on the lower right that never happened before either.  
    Apologies for the delay!

The game relies upon you having constant and uninterrupted access to either Wifi or 3G/4G signal. As it isn't playable off-line this means that any small interruption to this connection will cause the game to end and unfortunately you'll lose your entry fee.

Our Technical Team is constantly working on ways to improve the game's connectivity and is also closely monitoring the frequency of lost connection instances for any potential learnings.

While everything indicates that the game is currently working as expected, I appreciate this must be frustrating for you if it's happening on a regular basis.

The best advice I can offer is to make sure you only play when you have a strong connection to either WIFI or 3G/4G, keep all other background apps closed and restart your device on a daily basis to keep things running as smoothly as possible.

Unfortunately....I have a consistent connection and the game doesn't work. 
  • Rixy1Rixy1 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    Clear game data and cache I did that and worked just fine..had the same issue for days..ugh.. ;)
    Brilliant! Thank you. It worked! 
    Welcome to our Community @27Sofie78 ;😀

Try clearing the data and cache on your device and it should help as it has been successful for others here. 
    https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-clear-app-cache-and-app-data-in-android-6-0-marshmallow/

Hope it works for you too 🤞😉