Photo Competition - Share with us your best cat picture and get a chance to win 50 Gold bars!

QueenBQueenB Posts: 772 Community Moderator
edited May 24 in Discussions

Don't have a Community account yet? 
Then sign up here to participate.

Would you like to win 50 Gold bars for the game by just sharing you best cat picture? All you have to do is post the picture here and tell us something about your cat and voila, the Gold bars is yours!

You have until 13th of June to post your best picture!

Contest Terms & Conditions

Gold Bars at stake! Hurry up and check it out here!
Prev1

Comments

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 158 ✭✭✭

Here is my "1" πŸ˜… I'm sorry, but it is too hard! I'm the pet lady. I've got so many pics of my "fur babies" or rather kids bc they're older now. I don't have children of my own, but you do see my niece carrying him around. 

Sonny was named after my father about 6 months before his passing back in 2017. He loves his tuna and being an in door/out door kitty! He adores his doggy brother and doggy step sister so much that he has learned to poop like them. Following behind and not even bury it anymore! He will occasionally follow us on our walks as well. He's like mother nature... bi-polar... LOL We're from North Carolina. Sunny all week and out of the blue it snows! (Btw, I hope I didn't offend anyone!) Yeah, he's a good kitty!! Like his mommy was and just as pretty πŸ’˜πŸ’—

Can't wait to see everyone else's posts! I like animals more than most people 😁
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 772 Community Moderator
    Sonny is adorable β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ I'm dying of laughter here " he has learned to poop like them" πŸ˜‚

You have a beautiful family @Hockycko and thank you so much for sharing πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• lelezinha44lelezinha44 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Hello, my name is Mimi, I am my mother's sweetheart, and this is my favorite corner of the house ...
    Awwwwwwww Mimi has such gorgeous eyes!!!! @lelezinha44
  • Sabrina_MeninSabrina_Menin Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    I'm Stich and I love to be photographed
    😾🐈
    Awe πŸ˜ hello Stich πŸ˜Š

Eeeck... Stich is so gorgeous!! I want to know more about him! Him, right? I wants to hold him so bad πŸ₯°
  • Sabrina_MeninSabrina_Menin Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Stich is little "tiger"πŸ… .He's two years old and he's playful cat. He always follows me and he likes catch the lizards in the garden. He loves to stay and sleep on the sofa' (as in the photo). 😻
  • palashpalash Posts: 2
    hi im Palash Roy from Bangladesh im finished 1700 levels.the game is amazing i love the game  
  • palashpalash Posts: 2
    thanks 
    Welcome to our Community @palash ;πŸ€—

Wow @palash!
    edited June 2
    I'm bummed no one else is participating in this. So @QueenB let's split the 50 between the 3 that have and really need the gold! ☺️
    Hahahahahahaha.... hang in there @Hockycko ;😁

Let me see if I can get some Facebook players over here to share πŸ˜‰

• JazmineFlow22JazmineFlow22 Posts: 6
    I don't have a cat 😞 but those pictures above are absolutely adorable ☺