Buddy

I'm trying to get a buddy but I only have one to choose from and she never plays. I was told that I could join the community and there would be plenty of players to buddy up with. I play every day and I would like the rewards. Thanks 

Best Answer

Answers

• KaiziniKaizini Posts: 5
    edited June 23
    Ok...got that but now it says I need more friends. Thanks King...lol. It says I need to connect to Facebook but that is what I was connected to before and evidently none of my friends play. How do I get a community buddy. People choose me but they never play. I play every day. 
  • Judy_WoodsJudy_Woods Posts: 3
    I have the same problem. I get a Buddy who plays for a short time then he/she disappears. I play every day. All of a sudden last week, the current Buddy disappeared and I have NOT been given a choice of another one. I get requests from only 1 person asking for a life. & I may get 1 or 2 lives back when I request them. I followed the steps above but still don't have any Buddy choices. HELP!!!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,790 Community Moderator
    Hi @Judy_Woods, welcome to our Community :)

Unfortunately, this feature is still under testing so it doesn't allow you to pick a specific player to play against with and if you don't have Facebook players that play the game, you'll have difficulties find an active player.

Have you by any chance tried disconnecting the game app from Facebook and connect it to King account instead? You will be paired with players from all over the world and restricted to your Facebook friends.

Hope this helps :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

FYI - I do NOT play via Facebook app. I am connected to King account. No buddies show up.
    Why are NO buddies showing up? See previous post.