Level 520 onwards

It's impossible to pass any of these levels without boosters or spending coins on extra moves at the end; what gives? 

Comments

• MightyWolfMightyWolf Posts: 1,504 Legend
    Hi @elfin_wolf,

Welcome to the best Community and thank you for playing Farm Heroes Champions!

Thankfully, The game is not global yet and it's only released for a selectable countries and Farm Heroes team are working so hard to make the game even better and they are trying to fix the issues, bugs, glitchs and gameplay to make the game even smoothly and possibly they will make all levels easier for players before it will comes live!

the update maybe should be be coming next few months but I will tag @MarkHawk and @QueenB if they have more information about that!

Thanks for your feedback and have a great day! 💟

~ MightyWolf ~
    🐺💗
  • Trolleyed_DollyTrolleyed_Dolly Posts: 5 New Bee
    edited November 2019
    I agree. I have spent a small fortune recently. I love the game and tend to overlook the glitches but the glitches are now costing me money. I must have spent over £50 in the past 6 weeks. on level 530 now

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard