Problem with game

marepikmarepik Posts: 6
I keep getting the screen that says I didn't complete the level and I loose lives without playing
Prev1

Answers

• cbcotecbcote Posts: 3
    Me too. Level 1573. Same problem. Need help. 
  • marepikmarepik Posts: 6
    Yes that is the same level I am on
  • CardsCards Posts: 3
    Same here,..level 1573. Any Help on this update yet 
  • cskellcskell Posts: 2
    Same here. ….level 1573
    Is anyone else having problems with level 1573
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,651 Superstar
    edited August 18
    Hello @marepik @cskell @Cards and @cbcote, Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire Section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to hear that you all are having issue in your game!!  I am wondering there might be an issue with this level since you all are have been having the same problem!! 

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help you with the game!  But, I came here to inform you that all the King Team people are off due to weekend!  They will be coming only on Monday and will be able to help you out with the issue. 

But, in the mean time, please provide below details for the team to look into the issue::
    1) Device you are using to play the game;
    2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
    3) When did the problem start and did anything specific happened before the issue started -- like did your game crash? Or did you install a new update, etc.,
    4) Your game user ID number? 

These details will make it easy for our Community In-charge to look into the issue and/or report to the Studio if needed! 

Talk to you all soon!  Have a wonderful rest of the weekend!
  • cskellcskell Posts: 2
    1. Ipad
    2. Kingdom account
    3. Last week when I started 1573 from new. At best I can get 3 lives out of 5 sometimes less, no updates, no crashing.
    4. Don’t know my I’d number, where do I find it?
  • VolontriziaVolontrizia Posts: 1
    I keep getting the screen that says I didn't complete the level and I loose lives without playing
    1. Galaxy phone
    2. Kingdom account
    3. Three days ago when I reached this level 1573

• pwongpwong Posts: 1
    It seems I*m having the same problem as the ones above.  I have started noticing it after the recent update.
      I’m using an ipad
    logged in via facebook
  • rezeerezee Posts: 1
    Same problem. 

OnePlus 5
    Level 1753 same as the others
    Not sure but I think kingdom account

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,651 Superstar
    edited August 19
    Hello @rezee @pwong @Volontrizia ; Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire Saga section of our friendly King Community :) 

Hello again @marepik and @cskell :) 

Thank you all for providing your details!  I just found out that there is an issue with the level # 1573 and it was reported to the King Studio team to look into it to fix :+1: 

Hopefully, it will be resolved and you all will be able to play the game again in next couple of days!!  

If I know something, I will update you guys!  Have a great week ahead!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,772 Community Moderator
    Great news guys 🤗

Level 1573 has been fixed so if you have the game app open now, close it, open it again and give it another try.

Let me know if you run into any issues and thank you all for your patience while this got corrected 😉

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!
  • mistybluemistyblue Posts: 1
    the game keeps crashing after loading to only 93%. I play on ipad and was advised to make sure that there is at least 2gb of room. I have over 5GB but still the cant play. I am on level 453.  I have tried turning off the ipad and turning it on again but still no luck. I am reluctant to uninstall game and re install in case I lose my progress . SO frustrating, any suggestions please.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,772 Community Moderator
    Hmm 🧐

Can you get back to us with thef ollowing details of your device:

- Model and iOS of your device: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"
    - Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > name of the game > Make a note of the version number

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!