Level 1572

Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 256 ✭✭✭✭
I think this level has a bug as it does not start off with a joker and as such, the three-star point total seems impossible to obtain.  I’ve tried it about 100 times now and it seems to me like a 32-card streak would be required which would require astronomical luck.  The most I’ve gotten is 29 and it’s simply not enough.  Any chance the studio can take a look at this level?

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,010 Superstar
    Hello @Dirty_Nurse, Hope you had a nice weekend :) 

I will tag our Pyramid game In-charge @QueenB to look into the level and help you with the issue! 

Hope you will be able to play your game soon again!!  Have a great week ahead!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,234 Community Moderator
    Hi @Dirty_Nurse!

Have you passed the level but only find it hard to achieve 3 stars? If this is the case, I can ask the studio to have a look but it can take some time to get a reply, hope you don't mind πŸ˜‰

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• Dirty_NurseDirty_Nurse Posts: 256 ✭✭✭✭
    QueenB said:
    Hi @Dirty_Nurse!

Have you passed the level but only find it hard to achieve 3 stars? If this is the case, I can ask the studio to have a look but it can take some time to get a reply, hope you don't mind πŸ˜‰
    Thanks for your prompt response!

Yeah I had passed the level previously and since i posted this I did manage to get a 37 chain and pass with three stars but I had to use a scepter at the end in order to do so.

I feel that the level would be more fair to obtain three stars on if, like pretty much every other level, it started with a joker in addition to the normal deck of cards.  It feels like the lack of a starting joker is just an oversight by the studio.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,234 Community Moderator
    I'll pass on your feedback @Dirty_Nurse ;πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here