Lost Boosters

I have been trying to get ahold of someone to report this issue but can't seem to get an answer as to why my boosters disappear and my daily booster always takes away the last day jackpot even though I've not miss any days. Does this all the time. Now all my boosters I had saved up are gone. How do you contact someone to help with this??? Frustrating as I love to play but some levels are too hard to beat without boosters and now they are gone.

Comments

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,417 Superstar
    Hello @babygoat Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Digger section of our friendly King Community :) 

First of all, I am so sorry to hear about the issue and I completely understand your frustration about loosing all your boosters!!  I will address point wise as there were different issues in your question ---> 

1) Daily Bonus -- What I have noticed is that in Diamond Digger, the clock works differently... it is not our regular 12 am to 12 am schedule, but something different!  I could not pin point or figure it out till now.  And hence, I make sure that I collect my daily bonus before 4 pm each time! 
    And I have also noticed that, the daily log-in is set on different time and we cannot collect the Bonus when we log-in for the "Daily Streak" (all this is on iPad);  So, I wonder if we miss a day in daily streak, would that remove one day of our Daily bonus goodies??  I too always miss out on the last day boosters!  I gave up on that part now :( 

2) All Boosters gone --  By any chance, did you reinstall your game OR change your device?  If any of these cases, unfortunately, we do loose our saved up boosters and the King team will not reimburse them!!  If this is not the case, please post back.  And, the Diamond Digger Community Manager will be able to give you proper directions on what to do!  

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 453 Community Moderator
    Hello @babygoat !

@PummyRaj is right, the Daily Bonus is linked to the players device time settings instead of to our servers.

So for example, if you login to play at 2pm your local time, you might have logged in during the window for the Daily Streak, but you might have missed the window for the Bonus. I hope this explains things a little better.  =) 

As for the Boosters, our dear PummyRaj is right again ;) : we do not compensate any won Boosters. However, if you've lost purchased boosters, please tap on the Contact Us button at the bottom of this page: 

Thanks a lot! <3

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
    Celebrate our 1st Community Anniversary with us!