I have question for u about iphone

I still have plm with iphone crash but i think last time level 341  I think start again without facebook

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,847 Community Moderator
    Are you saying that you have lost your level @Carrie_Facemyer or is it just the game app that is crashing, freezing or not connecting to Facebook? 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• Carrie_FacemyerCarrie_Facemyer Posts: 13
    only game crashed on iphone sine few month ago
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,847 Community Moderator
    I see @Carrie_Facemyer, well there are few things you can try, check out this page out and try the suggestions.

Hope this helps :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• Carrie_FacemyerCarrie_Facemyer Posts: 13
    I want to know that can u give me number or list of iphone and it can play on iphone software ios 9.3?
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 323 Community Moderator
    Hi @Carrie_Facemyer !

Sorry, I think I missed your answer!  :(
    Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that Pyramid Solitaire Saga works on any device that uses iOS version 9.3. 

Maybe you can try and play from a new phone or tablet in the future? I hope so!

Have a nice day and please come back to our Community if you have any other question- your fellow players, the Superstars, Experts and us will be glad to help you.  =)

Here you can find more information about our Superstar programme, and here you can read how to become an Expert.

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️