FIX THE GAME,

CAN SOMEONE FIX THE GAME, BEEN OVER 2 MO. AND SENDING EMAILS  NO HELP . DON T KNOW WHY

Answers

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 225 ✭✭✭✭
    Which game? And why
    Do you want a tournament mode in Shuffle Cats? Vote for it here
    Do you like Candy crush tales? Do you feel bad that it is not in the list of king's games and has not got a community? Get it in the list and vote for adding a community here.
  • nene1nene1 Posts: 6
    Diamond digger Its  been stuck over 2mo  on  1730 finished it wont go to next level . last 2 levels they had to move it along,,and  its not my computer all devices  do it.    Thanks   I;m not only one with this problem
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 316 Community Moderator
    Hi @nene1 !

Congratulations for arriving to level 1730 in Diamond Digger Saga!  B)

This is the last level you can play on a PC- however, you say that you have the same issue in all devices? It could be that you need to update your app. Also, if you are connected to Facebook while playing, make sure to update your Facebook app as well.

Check out the video below for details on how to update your apps:

And please come back to our caring community if you need more help!

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
  • miry59miry59 Posts: 5
    edited October 23
    (Unsupported Language) il gioco  sul pc sono ferma al livello 185 mentre sull'app sono al livello 568 perchè?

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 5,618 Superstar
    Hello @miry59 Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Digger section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand better.  I have also answered your other question just now, but it has to be closed because it was in Non-English!    

Please post your question about Pyramid Solitaire game through this link in English, to receive assistance with the issue you are having in the game :+1:  
    https://community.king.com/en/other-games/post/question/support-pss

Looking forward to seeing you again!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• nene1nene1 Posts: 6
    It  Says coming  soon, if was last on pc would not say that, it went off pc before and it said game over,,,
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 316 Community Moderator
    Hello @nene1 !

I'm sorry to hear the problem is not solved yet! Don't worry though- let's try it once again.  ;)

Where do you receive this message ("Coming soon")? On the PC, or on a mobile phone/ tablet? And...could you update your devices?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation! =)

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️