Medals, visible after getting one?

When joining a team (to collect stars and get rewards for the collective effort), a dialog says "lead your team and get the medal" and the player at position 1 is tagged with a medal. But after having finished as #1 and getting the prizes for 400 collected stars, is the awarded medal visible somewhere?
If not, what's the point?  :p

Answers

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 316 Community Moderator
    Hello @Danneman42 !

Welcome to our shiny community!

Could you please send me a screenshot of the dialog that says "lead your team and get the medal" the next time it pops up? I'll be glad to investigate it for you!!

Cheers!

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
  • Danneman42Danneman42 Posts: 4
    OK, I will. But that will be in appr. 2 weeks, I just started a new cycle the other day :-)
    Hi again @Danneman42 !

Ok, let's wait for the message to pop up again. I know it's a long time, but I've never received any message talking about a medal in my game, so if it pops up in yours, I'll be glad to ask the Game Studio about it. Maybe it is something new they are developing!  =)

Here's the screenshot !

Thanks so much, @Danneman42 ! We'll ask the Game Studio about it and get back to you as soon as possible  ;)

Hello @Danneman42 !

So, we have an answer from the Game Studio now  B)

The medal is shown only on the screen you screen shot for us: 

In this case, the player Keza is leading the team. The medal won't show up anywhere else. 

I hope this helps!! Please come back to our Community if you need more information about this. Maybe other players even want to show their medals, too? 

OK, thanks, so "get the medal" is not accurate and the only ones that see you with it (when you're @ 1st place) are 4 players you don't know :-)
    Well, @Danneman42 , you "get the medal" in the sense that you have it there, visible, as you say, for your team.

However, the main reward in this feature is received for the combined efforts of each member of your squad. The medal is only an individual "extra"  ;)