Game won't load

Hello New Bee here! Over the last 24 hours my game refuses to load. ANy suggestions? I have been happily playing it on my chromebook for months with no problems at all. Many thanks for any help!

Best Answer

Answers

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 316 Community Moderator
    Hello @alfiesmum , and welcome to our shiny community!

We'll be glad to help you.  :)

Can you please confirm if you are playing on Facebook or on King.com? And also: do you get to the log in page, or does the game not load at all? 

Looking forward to your reply!

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
  • alfiesmumalfiesmum Posts: 3
    Hi @Lola_Pop thank you for the kind welcome.  I have a chromebook and downloaded the app from the google playstore. It's definitely not via facebook. The game occassionally gets to the orange page which says King, but often not even that far. The orange page doesn't go further than just saying 'King'. 
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 316 Community Moderator
    Hi again @alfiesmum . Thanks for the info! 

We'll ask the Game team about it so please stay tuned! =)

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️
  • alfiesmumalfiesmum Posts: 3
    @Lola_Pop thank you, I will try that. I'll cry if I can't get my fix lol  =)
  • lighteninglightening Posts: 1
    I have the same issue with the game not loading.  I am running under Microsoft on my Surface.  I do not want to uninstall and reinstall because I will have to start all over since nothing gets saved.  This is the 3rd time this has happened and before I did the uninstall.   If you can't fix, I will find a similar game that works.