IF EVER GAME IS FIXED

I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY AGAIN IF EVER GAME IS FIXED   

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,592 Superstar
    Hello @nene1 Hearty Welcome to the Diamond Digger section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry to know that you have stopped playing the game!!  May I know what happened and why you have stopped playing the game? 

What fix are you looking for in the game?  I do not dig the Diamonds very regularly and hence, not aware of any issues / bugs that are present in the game!!   If there is any help you need to fix your game, the team will be happy to do it :+1: 

Please post back and let us know about the issue in your game.  If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • nene1nene1 Posts: 6
    It wont go o next level .says coming soon I love the game been 3 mo..they had to move    me the last 2 levels to next one. don;t know why cant do again.  I want to play Again....Thanks
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 6,592 Superstar
    Thank you very much for replying back @nene1 

Wow, you are a great player!  Congratulations on being at the top of the game :+1:   I am not that high yet, hence, not sure when the new levels are supposed to pop-up!!  Also, sorry to hear that you are stuck near the Paint can for past few months :(     

I will tag the Diamond Digger Community Manager @Lola_Pop to shed some light into the issue and give any specifications to you about the arrival of the new levels =) 

They are located overseas and will be heading to the office in few hours!  I request you to please be patient till then. 

Thank you very much for posting in the Community!  Talk to you soon! 

Have a great rest of the day/evening!  

🍭❄️ It's going to be Friend-Tastic
    Help our Studio for a chance to win 10 Gold bars here 🍭🌟
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 514 Community Moderator
    Hello @nene1 !

I'm sorry to hear that you cannot play any more levels in our Diamond Digger Saga! 

Do you usually play on a computer or a mobile device (phone or tablet)? Which is the last level you could play? 

Thanks for your cooperation! <3

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️

• nene1nene1 Posts: 6
    On laptop It Says coming soon on next level, We All can't afford smartphones,  need more levels why not on  laptop..
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 514 Community Moderator
    Hello again @nene1&nbsp; !

New levels may be taking a little bit longer than normal to arrive on laptop; more levels will be coming but I don't have an exact date for their release just yet. 

Meanwhile, why don't you check our other games? Here you can chat with other avid King players and even ask them about which game to try out! =)

Cheers!

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️