The wrong level

Hi!
I'm stuck in level 1029 pyramid saga.The issue is to open first the blue cards,but I can't because I have to open the gold cards and if I try to open the gold cards the game is ended and I losing every time.In my opinion this level is wrong.Can you do something about this?
Thank you!

Answers

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 514 Community Moderator
    Hello @MihaelaNegrutiu !

Welcome to our adventurous Community!

Thanks for letting us know! We'll ask the Game Studio team about it and be back as soon as we have an answer  =)

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️

Hello @MihaelaNegrutiu !

We've got good news for you! It's not a bug, it's just a veeery tricky level  ;)

So, if you look at the golden cards, you'll see their keys have different colors; and so do the locks on the blue cards. So, you don't need to collect all three golden cards in order to set the blue cards free; you just need to collect two of them, and then collect a blue card. Which ones? I won't tell you, where would be the fun if I did  ;)

Just let us know if it doesn't make sense or you need more help. Our game expert @STOKEDER and me will be glad to help you further!  <3

• Hi Lola!
    I tried and I just passed the level.Thank you so much for your advice!
    Kind regards,
    Mihaela
    That's great! Thanks for letting me know  <3