Add me please

StaziStazi Posts: 1 New Bee
edited December 2019 in Diamond Digger Saga

Answers

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 922 Community Moderator
    Hello @Stazi !
    Welcome to our Community! <3 Do you play Diamond Digger? What level are you on? =)

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️

• MEBLoveMEBLove Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited January 25
    Hi @Stazi

Like you, I am looking for people that actually play this game and give extra lives. Out of 20+ FB friends that are in the list of people that "play" DDS only one sends me an extra life and it's usually 1-2 X week or less. I know when I've added players to other games that are through Facebook, I mean FACEBOOK I have to add them as friends. Here's my name on FB if you want to Add Me, Marcy E. Bechtold Black

Thanks,
    Marcy
  • MEBLoveMEBLove Posts: 6 Level 2
    Hi @Lola_Pop

Like @Stazi as stated in my reply to her above, I am looking for people that actually play this game and give extra lives. When I've added players to other FACEBOOK games I have to add them as friends first. I went to the DDS Fan Page first to find players but the last post there is from 2011?? When I finish this I'll click on "here" that's highlighted in your reply above and see if I find some players. I have two questions before that. What is this page that I'm on? Before I got here I'm pretty sure I was on the Community Page? I scrolled through that page, found the Add Me group, selected it and here I am. 
    Thanks,
    Marcy
  • Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 922 Community Moderator
    Hello @MEBLove and thanks for reaching out!

You've posted in the Diamond Digger Saga Community, yes!  =)
    Where did you tap, specifically? 

Here in the Community you can make new friends, that's true, but you cannot add them directly to the game. This must be done through Facebook or if you connect your game to the Kingdom using your email address:

I hope this helps!! Just write back if you need more information! 

Cheers!! <3

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️