I ust completed level 1730 but the game will not advance.

SandymacSandymac Posts: 13 Level 2

I know there are more levels, so why will the game not advance?

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 8,814 Superstar

Hello @Sandymac A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

Can you please confirm that you are asking for Diamond Digger Saga game, and not another one?

If you are playing Diamond Digger, level # 1795 is the last available level as of the last update!

Which device are you using to play the game? Usually, the new levels appear on the Mobile gadgets first then on to PC games! If you are using a Mobile device, make sure that you have installed / updated the latest version and check if you have received the current available levels!

Please post back and let me know... to write back, simply type in the blank dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 🌺

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉

• SandymacSandymac Posts: 13 Level 2

When I play on my tablet, it has advanced. It is on my pc that it does not advance. It is Diamond Digger Saga.

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 1,841 Community Manager

Hello @Sandymac!

Our Superstar @PummyRaj is right: level 1795 is the last level available at the moment, but only for mobile devices! On a PC, you can play up to level 1730.

I cannot tell you when new levels will be released for PC, but I hope you can continue playing on your tablet until then!

Cheers!!❤️

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️