Recent Reward of Dynamite

MEBLoveMEBLove Posts: 7 Level 2

King recently gave players 3 Dynamite to use in the game. I forgot why they gave them, but that's not my issue. My problem is that I never got them. What do I need to do to obtain the free Dynamite? 🤔

Thans,

Marcy

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 9,403 Superstar

Hello Marcy @MEBLove A Warm Welcome Back to our friendly King Community 🤗

I have not received any such kind of reward in my game! Probably, it was a "Welcome Back" gift! Nowadays, King is giving many gifts when we miss certain number of days to play. In some games, it is extra moves and in some games, it is some of the very useful boosters 🤩

I am sorry to hear that you have not received the gift or reward! You will have to contact the "King Player Support Team" for that missing reward, and you can send that complaint from your game directly.

Click on the "Settings" button that is located in the bottom left corner ---> Select "Customer Care" ---> I think you should go to "Player's Guide" option and click on it ---> Once it opens, scroll down all the way where you can find "Contact Us" ---> Click on it and fill out the from that opens up.

** In the box that says "Tell us what you need", inform about the issue and click on "Submit"!

Once sending the complaint, you will be receiving an automated response as an acknowledgement. If you do not hear from them for 3 days, you can send a reply to that automated email itself.

Hope this made sense and clarifies! Please post back if you need further assistance with this regards. You can type in the comment box given below to reply back.

Hope everything works out! Have a great rest of the day/evening! 💎

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉