Diamond digger saga

I love this game but yall seriously made those levels way to hard! Theres like know way to get passed some of those levels.. Its takes me months to just get passed one level

Active · Last Updated

Answers

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 3,980 Legend

Hello and welcome to this community

You ended up in Candy Soda. Please note: The game always fits with the corresponding page. There could be confusion.

@Elsa & @Lola_Pop

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?    

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 2,372 Community Manager

Hello @HarleyQuinn022008 !

I know some levels can be very challenging- but that's part of the fun!! Maybe some Diamond Digger experts in the Community can give you some tips on how to pass a certain level...which level are you on?

❤️Come together and discover the Community here❤️

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 3,980 Legend

@HarleyQuinn022008

You can always enter your game and your level on the Internet. You get a lot of videos and help. Good luck

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?