Looking for help

Annapolis_55Annapolis_55 Posts: 2 New Bee

I have been able to get onto shuttle cats for 3 days or 3 days getting pw-1700 my internet is good I am trying

Comments

• Annapolis_55Annapolis_55 Posts: 2 New Bee

I have not been able to get onto shuttle cats for 3 days or 3 days getting pw-1700 my internet is good I am trying

• LimLim Posts: 11,181 Game Expert

Hello! @Annapolis_55 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your playing Shuffle Cats! 😊

Here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Let's learn more about the King community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

💎🌟 Hello! Everyone! I am Diamond Diaries Expert Player to help you to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 🌟💎

💎 How to play and let's see other guides on Diamond Diaries Saga 💎

❓Need help on Diamond Diaries Saga? Find more questions on Support❓

👑 Let's see to learn more about King Community 👑

🏆 Join King Games's Contests to chance to win gold bars 🏆

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 1,516 Game Expert

First of all welcome to our sweet community @Annapolis_55 . Hope you find it good around the forums.

Hello jazzy cats!

In spite of their best efforts our Studio Team have not been able to resolve the issue and provide a fix on this occasion!😔

Due to the nature of these types of investigations, it’s sometimes the case that the issue lies outside King’s scope and beyond our ability to affect a positive change. The Studios strive to deliver the best playing experience, so we’re sorry we’re unable to help any further at this time.

The above message written in bold our dear @Lola_Pop in reference to error code PQ-1700

Please can you try by reinstalling the game once.... This error currently has no fix but still reinstalling might help... If you cannot play on that device... you can try on some other device...

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here
    Shuffle Cats Queries here
    Ideas for Shuffle cats? Give all your ideas here for Shuffle Cats

Download Shuffle Cats here🎲