Is SHUFFLECATS RIGGED? I lost to same player with same error code 3 times

mkcmntsmkcmnts Posts: 7 Level 2

Is SHUFFLECATS RIGGED? I lost to same player with same error code 3 times

I was playing the "120 POINTS" game. I ended up playing with a player (user id: ELBONO) from England with NHS letters as profile pic.

Every time I was about to win, I got the error message "Something is wrong. check your internet connection" and I was kicked out of the game.

It felt like the other player was having complete control over the game and whenever this player was about to lose, I was kicked out.

Never had this experience with any other players.

My internet connection was fine.

Prev1

Answers

• mkcmntsmkcmnts Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited May 16

This whole experience was unreal and makes me wonder if this player (ELBONO) is from King/a programmer of the game.

How can one player control the game by sending the same error code to the opponent whenever he/she is about to lose the game?

Felt gutted. Felt as if my phone has been hacked or this game is TOTALLY RIGGED.

Hopefully some moderator here can resolve/explain this issue.

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 1,514 Game Expert

@mkcmnts First of all, I would lile to welcome you to the community! Hope you have a good time here!

To this question, we are so sorry that this happened to you! We assure you that the game is ot RIGGED.I dont think that someone who works at King or Programmer, will ever do this. Probably it was some technical error. Can you tell about the Device Model? And the game version that uou have installed? Please tell so that I can help you

#Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here
    Shuffle Cats Queries here
    Ideas for Shuffle cats? Give all your ideas here for Shuffle Cats

Download Shuffle Cats here🎲

Thank you. The game version is 1.6.2

Device model is Samsung Galaxy S8 plus.

My Shufflecat user id: 10374815448

This person whom I was playing against had complete control over "when to stop the game" by bringing the same error message 3 times at 3 different time points. If this is happening once or twice against different players, then it can be interpreted as technical error.

But this happening against 1 specific player who is about to lose means that there is a bug which that player is utilizing.

Oh...... Okay! So all this will be taken to higher authority in this community and then hopefully you will get an answer back.

Please wait for a day, we will most probably get an answer by then.

If we do not get it then, I will tell you what to do next....

Have a Good Day

Game Expert(Shuflle Cats)

• Lola_PopLola_Pop Posts: 3,306 Community Manager

Hello @mkcmnts and welcome to the Community!

This error message can appear if one of the players has got a slow Internet connection; if your connection is stable and you don't get any message when playing with other players, the most probable option is that it's ELBONO's fault: he/she may be playing on the bus, or just have a slow connection at the moment.

I hope this helps!!

And thanks, @DeepshikhaSharan , for letting me know about this. 😊

💚 Come together and discover the Community here 💚 
     💜 Spanish, German, French? International Corner 💜 
    edited May 18

It was my job to let you know @Lola_Pop!

@mkcmnts Hey! Dont feel sas on losing gems! We have some competitions running in the community! Here you will stand a chance to win Gold Bars for your favourite King Games, here is the link!

edited May 18

@Lola_Pop oh wow...is this the kind of response that you can come up with?

If the other player's internet is weak and is getting disconnected, shouldn't the opponent (me) be getting the message "YOUR OPPONENT HAS LEFT THE GAME" and the winning gems be awarded to the other player (me) whose internet connection is fine? Are you telling that there is no guarantee that not a single player of the 2 can finish this game and it all depends on both the players' net connection?

Are you telling me that if I am about to lose the came, I can go out of wifi reach (as you said travelling in a bus) and end the game for both players where both get disconnected and magically have an error code pop-up at the other end (opponent) that their internet connection needs to be checked? How is this possible?

I am telling you that the error message that I got 3 TIMES from this same player is that "SOMETHING IS WRONG. CHECK YOUR (my) INTERNET CONNECTION. ERROR CODE:........)

Imagine this happening to someone who is paying $ and playing this game? Isn't this fraud? The whole game is rigged and this is unacceptable that you guys are doing this.

@DeepshikhaSharan thank you for your response. Still not happy with how this is handled. @Lola_Pop Please resolve this properly

We are very sorry abput this @mkcmnts You can get more help here

If it doesnot help please reply

I'm really sorry you feel this way, @mkcmnts .

I really tried to explain how it works 🙂. You can contact our Player Support team from the game app if you feel you've lost purchased gems or Gold Bars because of this technical issue.

I'm afraid there is nothing else I can do this time.

• pakelepakele Posts: 1 New Bee

It happens the same as mkcmnts to me with Elbono from England, Jonah from USA and Obama from Egypt. I think you should retire them from the game... they are hackers and i feel bad when i have to play against them.

edited May 20

@pakele Welcome to the community! Hope you have a good time in the forums!

The same problem occured with me with some "Jonah" today.... I dont know if he was from USA or not ....

But @pakele I am so sorry, we cannot just simply remove someone from the game! We do not even know if they did it or if it was some technical error!

But as per the problem, I am going to talk to Lola_Pop. Let's see if they are doing anything or not! Thanks for reporting us the problem!

For now, please wait for some time for any updates! You may be even not told about the updates(I may not be told about them too) but we will try to verify the error if possible!

Thank you for reporting the problem.

Hello!

Thanks for reporting this, @DeepshikhaSharan !

I'll ask the developers to have a look at these three players.

@pakele Thank you. Yes. These are hackers who have control of the game and I am sorry that you came across 3 of these.

edited May 23

@DeepshikhaSharan @Lola_Pop thanks for reporting these players. Hopefully updates are made to this game so that hackers like these cannot spoil others fun

On another note, I have accidentally linked 2 of my player IDs to my Facebook accounts (in the past). How can this be undone? Please let me know. I can send the player IDs and other info as needed.