In Scrubby Dubby Saga, what action generated new clams?

I am trying to figure out how to generate the most clams in the least amount of moves because I am having trouble progressing past level 54(?) I know you need to match up three or more open clams in order to collect pearls. What has escaped me is the manner in which the clams, themselves, are generated! There also does not seem to be an official tutorial on King Game either for this game. I have a different version than the YouTube video tutorials as well! Does anyone know the answer to this question? Thank you for your time!

Best Answer

• Littlelove1Littlelove1 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Accepted Answer

Thank you for answering my question so quickly! I am not trying to be difficult, but not all actions in Scrubby Dubby's are generated randomly. Examples; You collect pearls by matching three or more open clams and if course the power bottles, if you select a power up bottle with the + sign, it will clear the corresponding row and column, etc. I cannot seem to make any progress at the current level. That is a shame because I do not have any money to throw at this game in order to progress, so I guess I must abandon this game! This is not the first but hopefully, it will be the last! Thank you again and good luck all!

Accepted Answer

Answers

• KingsPinnKingsPinn Posts: 3,526 New Bee

The clams are generated randomly, the same as every other item in the game. It all depends on what moves you make, what columns are cleared etc. There is no set generator, it's all random :) 

Accepted Answer

Thank you for answering my question so quickly! I am not trying to be difficult, but not all actions in Scrubby Dubby's are generated randomly. Examples; You collect pearls by matching three or more open clams and if course the power bottles, if you select a power up bottle with the + sign, it will clear the corresponding row and column, etc. I cannot seem to make any progress at the current level. That is a shame because I do not have any money to throw at this game in order to progress, so I guess I must abandon this game! This is not the first but hopefully, it will be the last! Thank you again and good luck all!

Accepted Answer

The question was answered. The answer was not enlightening! Sorry Kingpins!