I played a level finally beat it after months and now have to replay it... help

It has me stuck on level 155. I need help to get past the level i already past at least once and it was hard enough 

Answers

• Chicken SlayerChicken Slayer Posts: 9,011 Superstar

Hi Pinkie85,

Thank you for posting on king care.

It sounds to me like there may have been a server/connection issue at the time you played it and it has not been saved. 

Were you playing on a device as sometimes that can be a connection issue? Or a computer could be anything between the website, Facebook or your own internet. 

I am so sorry, all we can do is ask you to make sure you are connected and then you will have to replay it. 

If you can tell me which device/operating system you use, I can get you the troubleshooting guide to hopefully stop it happening again :)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold bars with the witches

Win bars in the Farm Heroes caption contest

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • I just passed it again and hopefully don't have this problem again but who knows

• Chicken SlayerChicken Slayer Posts: 9,011 Superstar

Hi Pinkie, 

Fingers crossed. What I usually do if things like this happen, is take a screenshot of the screen after it shows I completed. That way if there is any glitch later on, you have proof too :)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold bars with the witches

Win bars in the Farm Heroes caption contest

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!