Why can't I play Diamond digger saga in landscape view anymore?

Hi, I have tried leaving a review on the app store but it doesn't let me, it says that I have to purchase game or download it to be able to leVe a review. I don't understand because I have been playing this game for years now. Also, after this last update, the game opens only in portrait view and doesn't go to lanscape view. I didn't see on the update that it was going to be changed. Please give the option to change it to the view we like best. Really don't like playing in portrait view.

Thanks, Maria

Answers

• XarlyXarly Posts: 1,749 Community Manager

Hi Maria,

That is indeed the case for some of our players. The studio is running different versions of the game now to gather some information around it. In this case, landscape mode requires more development, implies more data consumption and the game takes more space, which is why they are now experimenting with the idea of it being only on portrait, to see if that improves the performance.

Hope my answer shed some light as to why this is happening for now. I'll make sure your feedback gets sent their way.

Cheers!

Xarly

• Maria, I agree. I do not like playing the game in portrait view. I play on my iPad and enjoy playing in landscape. We want it back!

• Hi Maria,

That is indeed the case for some of our players. The studio is running different versions of the game now to gather some information around it. In this case, landscape mode requires more development, implies more data consumption and the game takes more space, which is why they are now experimenting with the idea of it being only on portrait, to see if that improves the performance.

Hope my answer shed some light as to why this is happening for now. I'll make sure your feedback gets sent their way.

Cheers!

Xarly

I won’t continue to play if it stays portrait only, it’s just annoying