Why can’t I open Walters workshop anymore?

jmyrick111jmyrick111 Posts: 2
All of a sudden I can’t play waters workshop.  It doesn’t say closed or open, just blank.

Best Answer

Answers

• GiffyTGiffyT Posts: 1
    Walters workshop is no longer showing...has it finished?
  • ChristineBChristineB Posts: 1
    I’m having the same issue with Walters workshop.
  • ssminnowmassminnowma Posts: 1
    I also can no longer access the workshop. There is no blimp and the workshop itself does not do anything when clicked on. I am on iPhone. 
  • arianamadarianamad Posts: 1
    I lost the access to Walters Workshop all of a sudden. 
  • PattihinoPattihino Posts: 1
    Is Walter workshop coming back?  It is the only reason I play this game.  
  • Jodi-2Jodi-2 Posts: 1
    I’ve been playing for awhile and this is the first Friday that Walters workshop has been closed. I’ve had issues this whole week. I’ve ha
  • sebewa19sebewa19 Posts: 1
    I can't get into walter's workshop to play on my Apple Ipad?  What is going on with that?
  • jmyrick111jmyrick111 Posts: 2
    I had the same problem, after a day it came back.  It was blank on the workshop when it wasn't working and no blimp going by saying when it would be back.  Now it says closed will open soon, no time.  I wonder if the makers are doing this on purpose because I only play the workshop because the other games make you play a huge amount of tokens if you have a lot so you end up losing them all.  
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,307 Community Moderator
    Looks like Walter is taking a little break this time. We don't know when it will be back so keep an eye on the game so you don't miss out on it.

Have swanky day :)

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• jamminchickjamminchick Posts: 1
    When is Walter's Workshop coming back?