New levels

cassie42cassie42 Posts: 1
I’m just wondering when there will be any new levels out as I’ve been waiting since the middle of December 😬I’m on level 1595

Comments

• crazykittcrazykitt Posts: 10 ✭✭
    I have played this game for years. I have never waited this long for new levels, along with cassie42. And for you to have no response after this long?! And yes, you started the extra game which makes me hope there are more levels 🤞. But if not, please let us know!! We should not be ‘ghosted’ from a game we love! -  Sent with so much love cuz your game got me through so many hard days!! ❤️ meag
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,056 Community Manager
    Hi @cassie42 and @crazykitt ,

Nobody has forgotten about you! We are just busy working on all of our games, which can be a very challenging task!

During Christmas time the team had some time to rest and spend with our loved ones, which was why our updates weren't as frequent as usual. That said, we released new levels (up to 1610 now and counting!) and we are working on new ones coming your way soon.

Nobody  is 'ghosting' here but you need to understand that having so many live games with new content and hundreds of millions of players out there implies a lot of work done in the background :smile:.

I love that we help you all get through hard days, because that is what matters the most to us at the end of the day: making our players happy!

Cheers and sorry for not coming earlier,
    Xarly

• Ketan_SamantKetan_Samant Posts: 6
    I have completed all 4340 levels long ago.
    New levels are not being uploaded.
    Any problem?
    Is the Candy Crush team capable to complete uploading 5000 levels by the end of 2019?

• keyser_sozekeyser_soze Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    I am on level 4430 and I used to get new levels with each buddy challenge but it stopped a week ago. When will I get new levels?
  • crazykittcrazykitt Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Xarly, I so meant to reply earlier! I do hope there were no hard feelings on my use of ‘ghosting’. I’m 40 and was just trying to use the kids lingo lol! Sorry if there was any confusion. Still loving this game and am loving helping my team by starting from the beginning and going through the game while waiting for new levels. Completely love how this game replenishes lives faster than rest, thank you!! 💚💚