What happened to the hint eye in Pyrimid solitaire It no longer is lighting up hints during game.

Ella_Barone_Ella_Barone_ Posts: 14 ✭✭
Where did the hint eye go?

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,306 Superstar
    Hi @Ella_Barone_ and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Friends Saga. There is a separate section for Pyramid Solitaire Saga. I don't play this game but I will tag our CM @QueenB who is responsible for that game and hopefully they will be able to help you. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,358 Community Moderator
    Hi there @Ella_Barone_ 😀

The feature has been removed from the game. Did you like it?

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here

• Ella_Barone_Ella_Barone_ Posts: 14 ✭✭
    That’s to bad, I did like that feature. Did they let us players know somewhere or do they just remove it. Thanks for you quick reply. 
  • brendaborg19brendaborg19 Posts: 2
     :( I want it back 
  • ShmuckasaurusShmuckasaurus Posts: 2
    I went to play and suddenly it was missing, I'm also curious to know if anyone got a heads up. I miss it so much, and liked that you could just toggle it on or off. 
    Didn’t it have the feature where you could chose to use it or not. If they didn’t like it just don’t click on it! 
  • TallulahRabbitTallulahRabbit Posts: 1
    Didn’t it have the feature where you could chose to use it or not. If they didn’t like it just don’t click on it! 
    I was thinking the exact same thing. There was an on/off option. Those that didn’t like it didn’t have to use it, but now those who did like it, have no choice. 🤨
    It was immediately obvious and I continued to search through the game questioning of it was something from a certain group of levels. What if it is placed in the settings so users who don’t like it don’t have the chance of accidentally clicking it? What were the complaints? 

I thought the same thing that I reached a level that no longer had it. I can’t imagine so many people complaining that they removed it. 🤔
  • greatqueengreatqueen Posts: 1
    Another vote for why take it away completely?  I really miss it.
  • lelezinha44lelezinha44 Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Eu voltei lá no nível um pra ver se o olho estava lá, pensei que fosse só uma fase sem o olho,por favor coloquem o olho no novamente pois o mesmo tinha a opção de ativar e desativar.
    Procurei em todas as configurações e nada do olho,pensem com carinho p trazer ele de volta.
    edited May 5
    I think they might not have liked the advantage it gave some players. 
    Acho errado eles terem tirado o olho.
    Tinha a opção de ligar ou não..
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 8,306 Superstar
    Hi @lelezinha44 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 We use only English language here. I will ask you kindly to post in English due to the rules of the Community. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day 🤗