just clicking
game ???

♡♡♡♡

~《♡》~

Best Answers

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,597 Legend
    Accepted Answer
    @QueenB

I am 33 years old .. I am talking about my son he is 1 year old .. I am asking about a game from KING he can play just clicking and have fun without thinking .. like when you click on the characters in candy crush friends and they react to the touch ... I am saying it will be cool to make a game for todlers like the way I sugested ..... if there isnt one game already .
    Accepted Answer

~《♡》~

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,307 Community Moderator
    Awe 😍 I see what you mean now 😊

The answer is no, King doesn't have any games made for kids. However, thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion and we'll make sure this gets passed on to the Studio!

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

• asmmnasmmn Posts: 83 ✭✭✭
    Good idea . my little kids will like a game like that
  • LeonyLeony Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12
    Diamond Digger Saga can be a game for toddlers and kids because its challenging!

The game is only for Ages 4 and up! I am 39 years old!
    edited July 25
    @QueenB

All king games say that it is for ages 4 and up! But Candy Crush Jelly dosen't have a game for kids!
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,307 Community Moderator
    @Leony, are you using Apple device by any chance? If yes, the age that is sated by Apple is a recommendation from Apple and not from King.

King's T&C cleary states that you need to be 18 or have adult supervision if under 18. This is just to be clarify by the way 😉

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

Yes!