Which is your favorite game mode?

ElsaElsa Posts: 18,691 Superstar
edited May 7 in Discussions
Hi Diamond Digger Fans! 

Diggy has a question for you?  Do you have a favorite game mode?

Score Game Mode - Reach a maximum score by digging through diamonds and uncovering special treasures. Clearing larger groups of jewels gives you a bigger score and bonus moves, so go for large groups to conserve moves and achieve a higher score.

Toy Mode - Collect toys by digging through diamonds. These cute ducks, submarines and octopuses will appear when they are dug out of the turquoise tiles.
Note: You can’t get toys by clicking on diamonds that are not on a turquoise tile.

Rescue the fireflies - Fireflies need water to wake up. Lead the water to them to make them rise and shine. You will need a specific amount of fireflies to pass a level. Make sure you don’t miss any of them when the alert sign is on.

Totem mode - Totems are your key to success, so bring them down! You need to place them on top of their bases to win.

So please let us know which game mode is your favorite and why.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

Comments

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,368 Community Moderator
    I love to collect the Toys 😊

It's so fun and love the graphic when I do find toys and the music in the background, makes me so happy 😍 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here

• katidid622katidid622 Posts: 4
    Toys is probably my least favorite, lol. I tend to prefer points, fireflies and totems.