For a few days three od a problem with special level

wiguniawigunia Posts: 1
For a few days on special level when I catch an hourglass marked as "+3s" it changes into "+0" and does't add me expected time bonus during that's level. It's sad cause at the begginig when U started that bonus level it worked great. I wish U fix it as soon as possible. Regards

Best Answer

Answers

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,846 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @wigunia ;πŸ˜€

I'm not quite sure I got the feature you're referring to so could you do me a huge favor and send me a screenshot of the feature so I can have a closer look?  For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks for your help and apologies for the delay here! 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!
  • LadyToffiLadyToffi Posts: 2
    I have the same problem. I'm using the Android app. 

I took the liberty of creating some screenshots. I already cleared the apps cache and reinstalled the app but that doesn't fix it.

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,846 Community Moderator
    This is awesome @LadyToffi and welcome to our Community πŸ˜€

First off,this is an experiment so the feature might not be working properly however, @wigunia when you do get the hourglass with "+3s" it changes into "+0" , you need to keep an eye on here:

What  ever you collect will show up on the timer so if this is not getting counted, I will need a video recording to see what happens when playing it so I can pass it on to the Studio to have a look.

It could also be that the studio have decided to change the behavior of this feature but with a video, I will be able to clarify that for you guys. For information on how to make a screen recording: https://screencast-o-matic.com/

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!
  • LadyToffiLadyToffi Posts: 2
    I managed to capture a special level. Sadly, i can't upload mp4 in this forum so I uploaded it on Youtube as an unlisted video: 
    You can clearly see how it automatically shows I get 0 seconds and the total seconds of 15 don't add up.

Before this bug I always had a score around 30000 to 40000.