I cannot achieve the Sticker Quest "Invite Friends from Facebook"

XarlyXarly Posts: 2,064 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Support
Hi everyone!

The Sticker Quest has been cancelled and it might be removed or replaced by another in a forthcoming update.

At the moment it is not possible to achieve it. However, always make sure you have the latest update installed to get all bug fixes and new features as soon as they have been released.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. If you have any question or concern around this, please ask away below!

Comments

• tpedersentpedersen Posts: 1
    I still have that sticker
  • MyGrizMyGriz Posts: 1
    I still have this sticker. Please remove.
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,313 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @MyGriz ;πŸ˜€

I'm going to remind the studio that there are still some of you who still have this feature so hopefully it will be removed soon πŸ€žπŸ€ž

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    @QueenB Sticker Quest is book to the left, correct? If so I achieve them. I'd rather be given options to add Kings friends so they can help me with my gambling problem! Giiiiiiirl, takes forever to add up them gree, yet so easy to lose.... Shuttle Cats may be the first game I ever spend some money on and I've played Candy Crush from the start! I need to stay out of these rooms before I have every King game downloaded LOL You and the rest of the King team are awesome btw! Y'all have been putting in a Iot lately, so thank you! 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,313 Community Moderator
    That is correct, it's the book on the left... I can pass on your feedback regarding having the option to invite friends but I can't promise you any changes will be made. I'm pretty sure they have decided to not have "invite friends" feature, but you never know πŸ˜‰

Thanks for enjoying our work β˜ΊοΈ

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

• HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    I don't have a problem getting stickers. Sucks not all can bc it's fun using during a game! Thanks for your honesty though! I broke down and bought some gold and I told myself I never world spend money on these games πŸ˜…