Shuffle Cats does not award Magnificent meld achievement sticker

I have played a 6-card run TWICE and not been awarded the Magnificent meld achievement. Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer

Answers

• Tony_McTony_Mc Posts: 4,138 ✭✭

Hi Chris DeRonne,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry that you didn´t get your sticker in Shuffle Cats. This has been highlighted to our Game Studio and they are looking into this.

In the meantime, I apologise for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

• Hi - same happened to me - I've done 7 (!) card run twice - no reward.

• Tony_McTony_Mc Posts: 4,138 ✭✭

If you upgrade to the latest version (1.1.55) the big is fixed. Thanks!

Awesome Chris, thanks for sharing :-)
  • crazythespocrazythespo Posts: 1
    I have been working on this achievement for AGES.  Just finished a game and FINALLY got a 7 card meld.  Did not recieve the achievement though.  Is this still an issue??
  • HockyckoHockycko Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    😮😯🤩 WoooooooW y'all are amazing to get a 6-7 card meld!!!  I'm lucky to get 4 and extatict when I finally get 1 😁
  • Sabrina_MeninSabrina_Menin Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    I find it wrong that the shuffling of the cards take place in the middle of my play. It should take place at the end of the my play. This happened to me several times and as a result I lost the my play
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,772 Community Moderator
    We'll make sure this feedback gets passed on to the studio but we can't promise you any changes will be made 😌

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!