Gold bars/coins on Diamond Digger

I received a message stating I didn’t use coins and it was changing my rewards system back to bars. I loved coins!! I’m always out of levels but those gave me a reason to replay levels I didn’t get 3 stars in to try to get more coins for when new levels were finally added. Please bring them back! Or make it where you can get rewarded bars for completing levels. 

Answers

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,050 Community Manager

Hi Digger person! (loving the name :D)

The wording on that messaging can be misleading. The only thing that has happened is that now Coins have been renamed to Gold Bars so that the currency shares the name of the usual currencies in our games. That's about it.

The team is often doing experiments and seeing which options guarantee the best player experience so, although now this is the situation for you, stay positive as things can always change in many ways.

Rest assured though, your feedback has been passed on to the team and they will take into account when making decisions.

I hope this answers your question. If not, feel free to come back to us!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Thanks!! I appreciate the response :)

• I agree with digger person cause have the same situation.

• XarlyXarly Posts: 2,050 Community Manager

Thanks for the feedback Anna Maria!

We will pass all of this to the team. If you know of any other person with the same opinion, tell them to come here and express it!¡ :-)

Cheers,

Xarly

• Same thing here! Please bring back coins!! 

• leenlopezleenlopez Posts: 1

Thanks for the feedback Anna Maria!

We will pass all of this to the team. If you know of any other person with the same opinion, tell them to come here and express it!¡ :-)

Cheers,

Xarly

I really liked the coins system too!