Reaching level with chest key does not release it

NallePuhNallePuh Posts: 5
I had to go back to my old phone to solve one level sinceI lost all my extra. When returning to the new phone this level is blank and I can not release any new chest key. 

Why?

Answers

• NallePuhNallePuh Posts: 5
    edited July 22
    See image. I have completed 1017 on my old phone and the rest up to 1022 on this one

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 2,234 Community Moderator
    Welcome to our Community @NallePuh ;πŸ˜ƒ

It looks like your avatar is stuck on level 1017 as the stars are missing and according to our system, your avatar should be on level 1033a, that is why your game is not catching up.

You need to pass level 1017 again (I've added some help in your game so you can pass it much faster) and once passed, your profile picture should move to level 1033.

Let me know how it goes please :) 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat πŸ§ Check it out here

Hi and thanks for your reply.
    I solved it by logging off this phone, fired up the old one and finishing the whole world using lots of cheats.
    Seems to work now in the next world, at least I was able to collect a new key.

Not sure if the help you added ever showed up.

N

That's great news πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I added some Gold Bars and it shows it has been delivered, can you make sure the games are connected to Facebook/Kingdom? 

Ok, I have never opened the piggy so thats why I can't see them. Thanks anyway πŸ˜„

N
    They don't get added to the Piggy Bank, that is a separate feature. You need to check the icon which is right under where the lives gets refilled, it should show up there.

Ok, thanks πŸ˜€

N