Couple problems (No internet, seeking new team)

kowalkowal Posts: 3
Hi
Since June when i win on same stage it doesen't add my points to my team. Appear information "No internet connection" ant it store points. When i restart game points will add.
Since tuesday game is seeking new team for me....
Every time when i had problems with this game i reainstall it but after that i am lost all my powers ups!
Is there any solution to repair game?

Answers

• DSmithladyDSmithlady Posts: 6
    I'm new to the game. My team ran out of time and y’all said you were trying to find me a better team. It’s been two levels and no new team but I’m still getting the notices. Thanks 
    If I can’t get a better/new team, can I at least get the notice to guit popping up every time I finish a game?
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,792 Community Moderator
    Hi @kowal and welcome to our Community 😃

Do you mind telling me which device you're playing on and provide me with your User ID so I can locate your game records? 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!
  • kowalkowal Posts: 3
    edited August 19
    Huawei p20 lite. 
    My King id: (Edit by CM: personal details) 
    I went to the Facebook community with this issue and was told this was the place to come for solutions....Apparently not. How can this be the support forums when no one will even respond? 
  • PinksuPinksu Posts: 2
    Same problem here - it's been days now!
    Sorry we missed this @DSmithlady ;😩

Do you mind telling me which device you're playing on and what is the game app version you have installed so we can check with the studio is there is an issue? 

Thanks @kowal and apologies for the delay in getting back to you!

So, is this issue still persisting? If yes, have you tried reinstalling the game app? Note that this will make you lose any saved boosters and lives but I'll be happy to compensate you for the trouble :)

Also, remember to reconnect the game app back to King or Facebook account so your progress can sync.

Let me know how it goes 👍

I’m playing on an iPad. I don’t know how to find game app version. I just downloaded it a couple of weeks ago.  Thanks
    No solution yet?
    Did you try reinstalling the game app @DSmithlady? We don't have any issues from our side and we haven't been able to reproduce the issue so this is not something that is being investigated. 

If reinstalling did not help, get back to us with the following details so we can look in to it:

- Model and iOS of your device: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > About > Make a note of the "model" and the "version"

- Game app version: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage > Manage Storage > name of the game > Make a note of the version number

- Available storage space: To find this follow these steps: Settings > General > Usage in the right column. Under Storage you will see the storage capacity of your device and how much you still have available.

@QueenB I reinstalled the program. The team is gone and the notice is gone. I got my level back also. 🤗 Thank You 
  • kowalkowal Posts: 3
    I dont want to reinstall because i have 58 booster and i have finished the game. I dont wat to ist my items. For me it is very unfair that boosters doesent storei in my save data.
    Problems are not caused by me. And now i will lost all of my collected items? Something is wrong here.