Boosters lost in Pyramid Solitaire Saga

My boosters disappeared a few days ago and tried to contact support through the game with no satisfaction as the contact function does not work. I am very unhappy with these disappearances as it looks like you folks are trying to cheat the players. Most of these we won as awards by passing levels, some were purchased. This happened to me with Candy Crush and I stopped playing it. Please see that my boosters are returned to me or I will stop playing this game as well as never play another King game EVER!

Prev1

Answers

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator

Oh no! Sorry to hear this.

I have credited 150 Gold Bars to your game so you can re-buy some of your lost Boosters.

Have a Pharaonic day!

• I have this same problem, all my boosters keep disappearing and I cant, get my extra lives people send, you tell technical they send you here  this is bs!

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 1,762 Community Moderator

I have this same problem, all my boosters keep disappearing and I cant, get my extra lives people send, you tell technical they send you here  this is bs!

I sent you a message and compensation! :-)
  • HelenlhHelenlh Posts: 4
    Have lost all my boosters since I had to uninstall/reinstall the game. Am on level 862. Thank you.
  • lambchoplambchop Posts: 3
    I had purchased and won 4 boosters that remove all obstacles, I have over 100 of each of the other two boosters, I had 27 jokers, 26 wands and 16 extra 5 cards I went to play the other day and all of my boosts disappeared. I had to purchase gold to get these and now they are gone and have been trying to someone to restore what I have lost in Pyramid Solitare 
  • QueenBQueenB Posts: 1,847 Community Moderator
    @Helenlh, why did you reinstall the game app? Once the game gets deleted, you will lose your boosters and lives as these do not get backed up like game progress and Gold bars do.

What happened and did you lose any items that has been purchased? 

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Royal Championship, whaaat 🧐 Check it out here
    Give feedback on Community here!
    @lambchop, do you mind providing me your User ID so we can locate your game records? 

edited August 19
    Queen B where will I find the user ID on the windows app?
  • BeltalothBeltaloth Posts: 1
    Queen B,

I had the same problem on the Windows app.  User name is Beltaloth.  This is the second or third time this has happened to me and I really don't want to have to build up boosters again.
    So i guess the windows app is ripping people off. I mean I spent money and the gold to get the booster I had and to have them all disappear i will no longer bother playing the game
    @lambchop, this link will help you find the User ID :) 

• MalgosiaMalgosia Posts: 1
    I have the same problem  . I had to send my Note to Service and for Some Time have another one. Of course after installing pyramid solitare i've lost all my boosters.. Even if You Will give me them back,when I get my Note and install once more again i Will lost boosters . What is wrong with You? It is not fair to all game players! Fix it, change it.... 
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,718 Superstar
    Hello @Malgosia, Hearty Welcome to the Pyramid Solitaire section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue!  I completely understand your frustration and I too was there in that situation few times.  

Unfortunately, loosing our boosters is one of the side affect when we reinstall our game App(s) on the device... because, they are saved on to the device memory and when we delete the App, the boosters too will be removed! 

But, if you just change your device and you have not deleted the game on your old device, the boosters are still intact on your old device.  They just won't be transferred to the new device.  You can still play the game on your old device and use up all those boosters :+1: 

NOTE:  If you have purchased any of those boosters with real money, the King team will reimburse them.  

Hope this made sense!  Please post back if you need further clarification! 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a wonderful day!   
  • @QueenB

Good evening!

I lost all my boosters and my items too!!! They just disappeared! Can you help me too? Thanks!
    Welcome to our Community @ViniciusRezende 😀

We completely understand your disappointment at losing Boosters

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost.

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play. But don’t worry, there are many ways to win more Boosters in the game!

We do not replace items that have not been purchased but if you have however lost purchased items, please report this to our Player Support team here, so they can help.