diamond digger freezes before i open

Hi, playing on pc desktop and i can not open diamond digger. bubble witch 2 opens fine strangely. it freezes upon start attempt. I have tried clearing cache etc..

My gamer ID is 10920464907

thanks

Answers

• DeepshikhaSharanDeepshikhaSharan Posts: 1,183 Legend

You should try reinstalling it @king10920464907

Vote for an all rounder badge here 
    #Odus #VoteForOdus #BringOdusBack Here
    Shoot your queries and ideas about Shuffle Cats on my activity wall!
    Ideas for Shuffle cats? Give all your ideas here for Shuffle Cats
  • PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 9,403 Superstar

Hello @king10920464907 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!

Can you please tell me which Browser are you using on your PC? Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR playing on King.com?

What level is it in Diamond Digger Saga, that kept freezing up? Also, did you try any trouble shooters like "updating your browser you are using"?

You said you are playing on a Desktop! Is it a new model or an old and refurbished one? The reason I am asking this is, if it an old model, it might not support some of the games!!

Please post back and let me know the details. Thank you and talk to you soon!

Just a note: Even if you are playing on a Mobile device(s), please do not try to reinstall your games as it might not work for certain glitches / issues! And on top of that, re-installation deletes all your saved up boosters too!!

👉 CCFS - Win Gold bars Here 🍒
    🌟 Beat our Superstars and get free boosters - Check here  🎉