Introduce yourself and say hi to the Community!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 2,167 Community Manager
edited November 2018 in Discussions
Hi there and welcome to the Community,

We are so happy you made it here! Since we all share the same passion for Papa Pear, we would like to use this space to introduce ourselves and get to know each others a bit better :)

Now, we know that it can be a bit intimating so let me start: 

So, hi everyone, I am QueenMia and just like cats, I enjoy laying in the sun, eat, be adventurous, travel and simply enjoy life. I'm in charge of the Papa Pear Community and I'm here to make sure everyone enjoys the ride. You'll see me around sharing news, taking part in conversations and throwing some shinny gifts from time to time. 

You might also see XarlyCezdiamond and MarkHawk around. Those guys are with me and will jump in whenever it's needed. 

We also have great Super Stars kindly helping out - There is JustPlayingLynetteChicken SlayerElsa and Laura You'll recognise them by the 3 stars on their profile. They're the sweetest, please be nice to them and they'll go the extra mile to help you out  :3 

Everyone is more than welcome here, so don't be shy and spread the love. Let's make this place the P'Happiest Community for every Papa Pear lover!

Now let's find those diamonds together :3 

If you're interested in joining our sweet Super Stars Team, check this out!

Welcome to the King Community!
Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat the Queen and get your reward! 

Comments

• John-18John-18 Posts: 22 ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Yay, I'm the first here :D So, hi everyone, my name is John and I'm an Alcoh... haha, Papa Pear player!  I also love AlphaBetty and Candy Friends :heart:

I'm from the sweet but flat land of Denmark and I'm the happy partner of a lovely Frenchy. We both enjoy King games, but I have to say I'm the best one (Don't tell her I said that!).

Glad to be here and happy to meet you all D 
  • Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 Superstar
    edited November 2018
    Helllooooo! I am Laura G. and I have been a part of the King Community for quite a while now. My most favorite game out of all of them is, of course, Papa Pear Saga. I am working on the new levels as we speak, in fact. I have a husband of 24 years and we have five children (1999, 2002, 2004, 2007 and the "baby" 2010) all who love the King games. In fact, our youngest recognized the music for Candy Crush Friends right away as I was playing it yesterday! He knows who Tiffi and Kimmy are and Mr. Toffee. He loves Mr. Yeti the best though...and I am quite fond of him too! He even can recognize Odus! We even made up a "dance" for the Papa Pear music, which he does for me every time he hears me playing it. He is quite the Papa Pear Dancer!

I am proud to say I am a SuperStar in the King Community, and it is my passion to help the players of these games find as much enjoyment in these games as I do. :) See y'all in the Community!
  • AnnekeAnneke Posts: 2
    Hi,  I am Anneke, Moved to Australia from Holland 36 years ago, married for 49 years and have to boy's who are married with lovely girls and we have 4 lovely grandkids.
    I started playing Candy Crush years ago, but then stopped playing it as it was doing my head in. I am playing Papa Pear and Bubble Witch Saga 2 for years and Bubble Witch 3 when it first came out, but some reason I don't like that game as much as the other 2.
    Glad I finally joint the King Community   :)
  • niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 3
    edited January 16
    Witajcie
    Jestem Joanna z Poland okolice Cracow.Mam 36 lat 6  dzieci  gram w Pappa Pear Saga parę dobrych lat.Bardzo lubię tą grę niestety moi znajomi z FB mało w nią grają dlatego wogule nie m konkurencji.Pozdrawiam wszystkich Serdecznie.

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)