Papa Pear New Episode (Levels 856-870)

Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,574 Superstar

HELLO ALL MY FELLOW PAPA PEAR PLAYERS! :) I have a request for everyone who plays this game: King would appreciate any and ALL feedback about the levels in this latest episode (levels 856-870) since there have been some problems with the difficulty of these levels. King needs to hear from the players so they can make appropriate changes to these levels to make them more fair for everyone. Thank you and post away! Have a great day guys!

Answers

• 865 is messed up. It started out with needing four multipliers which was hard but possible. I went back to it today and it is changed and you can only possibly get three and the level does not give you a multiplier for the berry. I knocked off the berry and got no multiplier. As the level stands now it is impossible.

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,574 Superstar

Thank you Rachel! I will add this to the list. :)

• 867 is impossible without using boosters!  Now they lowered the # of pears to just 11 - friggin insane!

• 858 is nearly impossible. Reduced the number of papas for whatever reason.  To make us spend money?

• Level 862 is ridiculous. Either give us more moves, add the option of getting a fireball or lower the points needed. Why is it that the last 3 or 4 new levels, always have a least one that requires boosters in order to get through it? It takes a week or so and many complaints to get admin to change it. Isn't this supposed to be a fun game? Or is the whole point to get people to pay for boosters? If that's the case, then just be honest about it and let people choose whether or not they wish to keep playing. 

Guys you are doing AWESOME with your posts. Keep on commenting here. I will be showing this to the Moderator tomorrow morning (Monday) so keep up the great work. I agree with all of you 100%. Hopefully, this will spark the change that is so desperately needed. 

• GroverGrover Posts: 7

Level 867 is impossible. It can’t be done with 11 pears and the 2 immovable things on the right of the screen next to the carrot wall make it beyond difficult. I don’t remember them being there a few days ago. I’m about to quit the game. I’ve thrown away money and this just isn’t fun. 

Hang in there Grover...I have let the team know about all of this, and I will keep you guys updated to anything definite and concrete that I can pass along. Until then, I am in the same boat: it is a waiting game. In King's defense, it does take time to figure out what to change, how to change it, and what else needs to be done. Please don't quit yet. We are working hard to get stuff changed and I will let you know whatever I find out. :)

• GroverGrover Posts: 7

So one Pear was added and there are 12 shots instead of 11 and I’m really disappointed that was the solution. It makes no difference and I’m wondering if it helped anyone else.