So level 882 in papa pear just screws up. Need 700 to move on. I've gotten up to 24,000,000 sticks!

nomonomo Posts: 2

WHAT's with level 882 in Papa Pear. Need 700 points to move on. I've gotten over 24,000 and it just keeps spinning and adding more points. Have to turn off. Does it let me move? NO.  I'm getting really sick of these games. Quitting.

Answers

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Nomo. Let me understand this. You need 700,000 points and you have gotten over 2 million or 24,000? Since you have said that the game freezes and just keeps spinning and adding more points, I am inclined to believe that it is actually, in fact, over 2 million points. I have gotten over 64 million on one level just by my Papa Pear getting stuck on a bouncy flower (blue) and it just kept bouncing and getting points. So if it is getting stuck, I believe you have passed this level easily. I will let the Team know about this bug and hopefully, one of the Mods will get in touch with you soon about this. Thank you for contacting King Care and I apologize deeply for the frustration and the trouble you've had with this. I hope you have a nice day.

• nBoonBoo Posts: 109

This level was changed recently to prevent this infinite motion loop. You should be able to see the new version by entering the level, leaving it and re-entering again. If the level is not refreshed for you I'd suggest trying to keep one papa to un-stuck the loop and finish the level when you have enough score. Thanks for your feedback nomo!

• This has not been fixed...I am stuck on Level 882. I have over 658,000,000 points and the papa pear just keeps racking up points.

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018

I will pass this on again. It has not been fixed, according to a player so I will led the Moderator know. I deeply deeply apologize for this, Pam. Thank you for bringing this to King's attention!

• This has not been fixed. Played till well over 2billion yesterday

• I am also having this issue with level 882! I'm at 14, 500, 000 and counting.