To all Papa Pears - What do you think about our latest levels?

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,712 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Some of our latest levels are really challenging, heh?!

What do you think about these, guys? Who passed these levels and who managed without boosters?

And most importantly, what's your best score? 

I'm curious to know! Personally, haven't managed to pass these yet... Looking for some tips!

- Mia

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!

Answers

• RichTipsRichTips Posts: 12

I play on pc in Facebook so I don't have them yet.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,712 Community Manager

That's a pity, RichTips! Have you completed all levels on Facebook, then? 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Yes I have QueenMia. I know it's just a matter of time until I get them.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,712 Community Manager

Hopefully they come out soon then! Is Papa Pear your favourite game then, RichTips? Personally, I'm more into Bubble Witch and Candy but I enjoy Papa Pear every now and then :-)

Got Papa Pear today QueenMia. Happy day! It's my favorite game of all the King games. I got fed up with one level on Candy so I quit it. Same with Bubble Witch.

• Erikita19Erikita19 Posts: 1

Voy en el nivel 930 Es mi juego favorito no lo cambio por nada pero a tanta fidelidad quisiera más lingotes o la ruleta para obtener poderes. 

• Escriba su respuesta aquí

• Escriba su respuesta aquí

• How can I get thru level 963?

No Papa level 963 John. If you meant 936 you need to remove carrots and acorns/onions so you can bounce off the wall. Then you need to bounce off the wall, bounce off bucket edge, and hit other wall. Look on YouTube for videos.

John, there is no Papa level 563 yet. If you mean 536 look on YouTube for video guides.