Extra Lives have disappeared on Papa Pear

Went in today to play new levels and all of my extra lives are GONE!!!, I had well over 200.  I want them back.

Answers

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018

Belinda, did you clear anything on your device? Which lives have disappeared--the ones in the envelope that friends give you (I believe I also have a couple of those messages myself)? I will have to ask about this for you, and someone will get back to you as soon as possible. I know there are problems with FB and friends lists, and I am wondering if this isn't related somehow. Thanks for writing and have a good day.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,160 Community Manager

Hey Belinda,

Thank you for posting on King Care.

I am sorry you lost your lives… Are you referring to the ones sent by your friends? I understand that many players save these items for later. However, they are not collectibles in the game and they are designed to be used almost on the spot when won or purchased.

These in-game items are saved directly to your device's memory and sometimes, by deleting and reinstalling the game or with an update of either your device's operating system or of the game itself, lives can be lost. It should also be noted that they do not transfer/sync between devices for the same reason - More information in our T and Cs.

The free items won are ''Non refundable, transferable, exchangeable and cannot be used in any other game," and for this reason we generally do not compensate any free boosters or lives that may have been lost.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Crush Friends - Win Gold bars - Here
    Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars - Here

Please give us feedback on the Community here 🍒
  • donsizemoredonsizemore Posts: 1
    This happens to me regularly when the web interface times out... I have to reload the page, and immediately lose any extra lives. Good thing I didn't pay for them.
  • Ja-3Ja-3 Posts: 6
    Ah; the recent microsoft update must've wiped mine out..! - I'd saved 30, I think they are meant to be collectable, as it's handy to have them saved for tricky games, but guess I'll just have to store a few more up till the next system update!