Level 979

AnneAcklandAnneAckland Posts: 6

Anyone else have the glitch in level 979? My pepper only turns green or yellow, not red, and cant get enough points to clear the level without the blackberries that are in that circle...

Answers

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭

Hi AnneAckland! I will most definitely pass this on to the Moderator who will pass it on to the Team. Thanks!

I went and played this level myself, and there is no red pepper...only orange and green. When you pick the orange pepper, those circles are closed but the other ones are open, same with the green. There are not any circles that stay closed and I was able to complete this level with no difficulties (but it took me a bunch of attempts!) Good luck to you. :)

• I have the same glitch. It is supposed to turn red. Some players get it red and others don't. 

I was able to complete it and there were no circles that remained closed at all. I will look a little bit later again and send it to the Moderator for you. I am running out the door right now, but I promise I will send it to her as soon as I get back in a little bit. <3 Good luck all! Keep on bouncin'!

• AnneAcklandAnneAckland Posts: 6

I went and played this level myself, and there is no red pepper...only orange and green. When you pick the orange pepper, those circles are closed but the other ones are open, same with the green. There are not any circles that stay closed and I was able to complete this level with no difficulties (but it took me a bunch of attempts!) Good luck to you. :)

if you look closely, you will see a third circle with the outline of the red peppers which is needed so that the blackberries which are in the space between the yellow and green circles free up to be able to hit them. I managed to finish this level after getting a fire ball which came close to the edge of the circle, helping to remove the blackberries with the fire.
  • AnneAcklandAnneAckland Posts: 6

I have the same glitch. It is supposed to turn red. Some players get it red and others don't. 

I managed to complete this level after getting a fire ball and having the luck that it bounced along the edge of the closed cirles, removing the first level of blackberries - took about 20 attempts though :(