Help with level 740

mavemave Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in Support
Hi level 740 in papa pear in very hard to beat.

Answers

• JustPlayingJustPlaying Posts: 3,373 Superstar
    Hi @mave Welcome to the Candy Crush Friends Community

I am very sorry but I am not familiar with that game.
    I have asked that this post be relocated to the Papa Pear Community which you can find here . There members who play the game will be able to assist
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,650 Community Manager
    Hello @mave and welcome!

I'm moving your thread to the Papa Pear Community where other players will be able to help you ;) For now, maybe also our Papa Pear expert @Laura_Grosvenor has some tips?

Fingers crossed! 

Have a Pap'amazing day :) 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭
    Whew. Putting me on the spot are we lol. OK. I just played it through and finished it with 2 stars. The trick is to try to make Fire Papas as much as you can and take your time with it. Learn the patterns of the mushrooms appearing and disappearing, and try to make skill shots whenever you can to eliminate several at a time (this might be easier at first when there are a lot of mushrooms to bounce off of, and harder as they are cleared). I tried to get them all down one hit (turn them blue) first, then I worked on eliminating them 2 or 3 at a time if I could. :) I know this isn't probably very helpful, but I did clear it with 2 shots left. One thing positive that I can say about this level is that King gives you plenty of Papas to clear the board. They didn't short this level at all. :) 

Good luck to you and Keep On Bouncin'!