Can I Sync without using Facebook?

MiggyMiggy Posts: 5
I currently have games on my mobile devices that are synced using facebook. I would like to disconnect them from facebook. Can I do that and sync them through King.com instead? 

Best Answers

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 16,799 Superstar
    Hi @Miggy, I might be wrong but the word "sync" in my mind means combining 2 together.  If you don't want to play through Facebook anymore, have you ever played through the Kingdom before?  Have you ever synced the accounts?  If you had synced both together, then you can continue to play through the Kingdom because your progress will still be there.  You don't have to be logged into Facebook.  You can just log into the Kingdom.  If you never synced them together, I assume then you would want your progress transferred.  Please let me know if they are both synced together and then I can offer further direction.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • MiggyMiggy Posts: 5
    Hi @Elsa Thanks for responding.  So far I play the games on apps on my phone and iPad and on Facebook and they are all synced - my progress is on all three.  What I would like to do is no longer have my games sync using facebook in case I decide to delete that account.  I'd only like to use my phone, iPad and king.com.  Do you know if I can do that and if so, how?  Thanks!
    Hi @Miggy, I don‘t think you can unsync a platform so if you decide to delete that Facebook account would you be starting a new account and syncing it with the Kingdom?  If you delete it hat Facebook account once it is a permanent delete there won’t be any syncing anymore.
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    So, if I am not using facebook I can keep my progress, but it won't sync across devices? And, if I start playing on King.com I have to start over, I can't sync it with the games on my existing devices?
    Thank you so much for your help.  I don't have a king.com account.  If I sign up for one now, is there a way to sync it to my progress on my mobile devices?
    Your last response seems to have disappeared but it did work!  Thank you so much!
    Thanks @Miggy for letting me know that it worked!