Our Pap'Art Gallery Artist answers all your questions!

QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 4,276 Community Manager
edited January 22 in Discussions

Hi guys :star: 

I know that most of you are waiting for the brand new levels to come out so while waiting why not get to know more about our fun-tastic game?!

If you ever wondered how levels are created and come to life, you've come to the right place! 

You surely remember passing some unusual levels, thinking "wow, how nice" and maybe some of them even vaguely reminded you of something? Well, that's right, you've been through our amazing Pap'Art Gallery where you could recognise, amongst others, the famous painting "Girl with a pearl earring" (Level 946 to 960).

Pap'Amazing, eh?!

Well, this week, our talented Pap'Art Gallery designer, @Lucky#7 is taking time to answer all you always wanted to know about this Episode and to share some behind-the-scene experiences

Please ask your question by commenting below and we'll do our best to satisfy your curiosity!
Just remember to be nice and polite ;)

But first, a bit about @Lucky#7          
"Hey all you Papa-Fans!

There is nothing to worry about anymore, as I am finally here!
You might wonder who the heck I actually am.

Well, don't wonder anymore - I am Lucky#7 and will help you conquering this pear-fect world!
How do I know so much about Papa Pear? It all started when I created some Papa levels.
Who of you is already at level 956? I bet most of you...

This episode is very dear to me as it's about Art, and I adore Art. So I created the legendary PapART Gallery - yippie!
Crazy, funny, challenging and just awesome 15 levels.
Since then I am part of the Papa Pear family and here at your service!
No matter if it's about background ideas, tips & tricks, issues in your game, the 7 world wonders... I am your Papa!

Therefore, I am waiting for your posts, folks!

Roger and out.
Lucky#7"

Welcome to the King Community!
No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

Candy Friends - Win Free boosters - Here
Bubble Witch - Let us know what's your fav book and win 10 Gold bars - Here
Become the Community Mastermind and win 100 Gold bars - Here

Comments

• niunia28krkniunia28krk Posts: 23 ✭✭
    im comming level 935 😁 
  • Lucky#7Lucky#7 Posts: 4 Kingster
    im comming level 935 😁 
    Almost there!!!! Keep pushing and dont give up 😎
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 6,145 Superstar
    Hello @Lucky#7 welcome, it's a joy to see you here in the Community 😊 This is so adorable, I really like the idea of Pap'Art Gallery Artist. A fan of art here, too ✌🏻
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    @firebombmarkus The pleasure is mine, really :smile:
    Art always connects us all in the end. So happy you are enjoying my levels :proud:
    Let me know if you have questions, I am more than happy to help out :heart:

I will have you on my mind 😊 Thank you for kind answer! @Lucky#7

@Lucky#7 actually I might have one question. How do you choose which piece of art you will implement into the game? 😊

Great question and I am happy you ask @firebombmarkus !!

It actually all started with the little portal within the game, remembering me of Van Gogh's famous technique of painting stars. I tested to recreate the Starry Night and loved the outcome. As one Papa Pear episode is made of 15 levels, I thought about the most famous painting of human history and just went with it.

Obviously, Mona Lisa was a MUST and recreating her in pixels was one of the best digital art projects I ever had :heart:

Totally loved every minute of it :proud:

Adorable πŸ€— @Lucky#7 Of course, you can't get away without Mona Lisa! Are there any new artistic projects on the way?

• Dom_SardoneDom_Sardone Posts: 6
    Dom PapaPear
  • SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 516 ✭✭✭✭
    Good Morning!  =) 

When I got into each level, I smiled and was amazed. It was again created such a great and funny picture. I've always asked the question: how do you come up with these beautiful ideas. It's just fun to play. There are still so many beautiful pictures to create. You can not stop !!! A big daddy Pear fan does not want to make you unemployed. That simply does not work. And besides, it gets boring too. That's not the point, is it?

Best regards Peggy <3